Again, it’s the battle scene! I’ve been able to put in a bit more technical information this time, which I feel adds a little to the overall sense of realism. There is a bizarre mix of ancient and modern warfare in this section, which I’m not a hundred per cent sure will be fully believable. Then again, this only the first draft and, by the time I’ve got to the second one, I’m sure that I should have a bit of a better perspective on the whole thing, a little more research in the bag and hopefully obtained the opinion of friends and acquaintances with military experience. Still, it’s definitely enjoyable! I hope to have this section all sewn up by the end of the week. Here’s hoping…!
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- Stress can be good for you, psychologist explains | Daily Mail Online #stresscontrol #stressmanagement #goodstress ow.ly/JIDM30hNT7R 1 day ago
- The scientific reason why exercising too much can make you put on weight #cosmopolitan ow.ly/sY9230gUHrk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This simple daily ritual leads to a good night's sleep - Business Insider ow.ly/qnTO30gT6Ij #sleep #mindfulness 1 month ago
- New Neuroscience Study Reveals What Worry About Money Does To Your Brain ow.ly/BjG230gT6lc #Forbes #stress #moneyworries 1 month ago
- New book from Matt Hill #systema #matthill fb.me/T7zTn0AZ 1 month ago