A group of characters undertook a search in today’s section of writing. Whilst this was ongoing, one of them undertook a deceitful action. However, he didn’t get away with it. I found that this was a good opportunity to develop this particular character yet further, so that the reader could see exactly what his motivations are, and maybe also to give a little more of an indication as to what lies in his salacious past. The scene still centres on the village which I was discussing previously. In writing this, I was able to find that I could add an even greater sense of realism to the plot – to me, this is all important in constructing a novel in this particular genre. My experience of human nature (and, believe me, I’m not trying to denigrate my fellow species) is that they can be deceitful and underhanded, and I hope this has been drawn out well in this particular scene. Now, as I have come to the conclusion of this section of the novel, I’m quite satisfied with its progress. It’s certainly developed further beyond how I originally planned it. I feel even more excited now – at last I’m getting somewhere!
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- "Uptight (Everything's Alright)" - 7 Benefits of Stress #stressbenefits HuffPost ow.ly/mnbM30dKhbG 1 week ago
- RT @HourOffice: #FridayFeeling @ICDesignLtd @Intelligenics @nicholasgdavies @rayhfsb @Pinkessentials4 @EasyLettingsTel @FSBShropshire #Shro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HourOffice: A great @FSBShropshire meeting here last night, good to see people on a hot night! @Intelligenics @rayhfsb @nicholasgdavies… 2 weeks ago
- This Is The Most Common Panic Attack Trigger | HuffPost UK #stress #fightorflight ow.ly/8YVz30dgxzI 3 weeks ago
- When in doubt, breathe out: How to master stress through controlled breathing - SmartCompany #stressmanagement ow.ly/hVXP30dgxvw 3 weeks ago