This article speaks about the increasing polarisation between the American public and scientists over the reality of climate change. In a nutshell, the average American is not convinced on the issue but the majority of scientists are – very much so! This, to me, seems to be endemic of the gap between the public and the science community right across the Western world and beyond. The question is, can that gap be closed before it’s too late?
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- Prison staff protesting over inmate violence - POA union - BBC News ow.ly/e8es30lOLCd 1 week ago
- UK Employers Health & Safety Enforcement & APPGOSH #natlawreview #health&safety ow.ly/D46630lKxW8 1 week ago
- Ofsted finds 'widespread failures' at this children's home in Derby - Derbyshire Live ow.ly/liqH30lqukp 1 month ago
- Builder fined after ignoring prohibition notice #theconstructionindex #health&safety ow.ly/i7Wg30ljuvP 1 month ago
- The shocking number of physical assaults on Derriford hospital staff - Plymouth Live ow.ly/7a1930lhoon 1 month ago