This article speaks about the increasing polarisation between the American public and scientists over the reality of climate change. In a nutshell, the average American is not convinced on the issue but the majority of scientists are – very much so! This, to me, seems to be endemic of the gap between the public and the science community right across the Western world and beyond. The question is, can that gap be closed before it’s too late?
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- Stress can be good for you, psychologist explains | Daily Mail Online #stresscontrol #stressmanagement #goodstress ow.ly/JIDM30hNT7R 1 day ago
- The scientific reason why exercising too much can make you put on weight #cosmopolitan ow.ly/sY9230gUHrk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This simple daily ritual leads to a good night's sleep - Business Insider ow.ly/qnTO30gT6Ij #sleep #mindfulness 1 month ago
- New Neuroscience Study Reveals What Worry About Money Does To Your Brain ow.ly/BjG230gT6lc #Forbes #stress #moneyworries 1 month ago
- New book from Matt Hill #systema #matthill fb.me/T7zTn0AZ 1 month ago