This article speaks about the increasing polarisation between the American public and scientists over the reality of climate change. In a nutshell, the average American is not convinced on the issue but the majority of scientists are – very much so! This, to me, seems to be endemic of the gap between the public and the science community right across the Western world and beyond. The question is, can that gap be closed before it’s too late?
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- "Uptight (Everything's Alright)" - 7 Benefits of Stress #stressbenefits HuffPost ow.ly/mnbM30dKhbG 1 week ago
- RT @HourOffice: #FridayFeeling @ICDesignLtd @Intelligenics @nicholasgdavies @rayhfsb @Pinkessentials4 @EasyLettingsTel @FSBShropshire #Shro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HourOffice: A great @FSBShropshire meeting here last night, good to see people on a hot night! @Intelligenics @rayhfsb @nicholasgdavies… 2 weeks ago
- This Is The Most Common Panic Attack Trigger | HuffPost UK #stress #fightorflight ow.ly/8YVz30dgxzI 3 weeks ago
- When in doubt, breathe out: How to master stress through controlled breathing - SmartCompany #stressmanagement ow.ly/hVXP30dgxvw 3 weeks ago