This article speaks about the increasing polarisation between the American public and scientists over the reality of climate change. In a nutshell, the average American is not convinced on the issue but the majority of scientists are – very much so! This, to me, seems to be endemic of the gap between the public and the science community right across the Western world and beyond. The question is, can that gap be closed before it’s too late?
Owen Law - Author of Dragon Line
Dragon TagsArticle Recommendations Books Britain climate change Current Affairs dragon line Dragon Vids Economic Collapse Energy Crisis Fantasy Global Warming History Location Feature Novel Oil Price Oil Shock Owen's Novel Report Owen Law peak oil Post-Apocalyptic post-peak Science Science Fiction Shropshire Uncategorized Wales Web/Tech Weblogs Writing youtube
- Important video for SIA PI Trainers #SIA #physicalintervention twitter.com/markdawescom/s… 2 weeks ago
- @markdawescom Thankyou for the info, Mark! 2 weeks ago
- New film from Vladimir #RMA #Systema facebook.com/SystemaOswestr… 2 months ago
- RT @Aldringhambooks: Left of Bang: How the Marine Corps' Combat Hunter Program Can Save Your Life. By Patrick Van Horne https://t.co/tv1iCF… 2 months ago
- RT @thesystema: To all our Shrewsbury Systema Members, we have just been informed by the Priory School that the Principal has... https://t.… 2 months ago